Terms and Conditions
This website is operated by Berries Luxury Pudding Makers and Confectioners and all purchases made through this website are governed by the following Terms & Conditions:
Your Order and Availability
- All of our products are SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY. In the very unlikely event that on receipt of your order your items are not available, we will inform you as soon as possible and will offer you a substitute product. If you deem this product unsuitable we will re-credit you with any sum that has been paid or debited from you.
- The quality and freshness of our products is guaranteed within the shelf life indicated on our website and labelling. It is also in dependence upon our items being kept in a cool and dry condition.
- You must be 18 years old or over to purchase alcohol or alcoholic products. Pursuant to the Licensing Act 1995, it is an offence for any person under the age of 18 to buy, or attempt to buy, alcohol. It is also an offence to buy alcohol on behalf of any other person under the age of 18. Berries Luxury Christmas Pudding Makers are committed to upholding both legal and social obligations. By placing an order for alcohol or alcoholic items you confirm that you are at least 18 years old.
- Unfortunately we cannot be held responsible for your order being held back, or for failure to deliver, if there is an error in the order details you have provided.
- In general we need 3-5 working days to process, prepare, and despatch each order, although during busy periods we may require up to 7 working days.
- Orders placed on a Friday will not be processed until Monday.
Payment & Pricing
- All prices are quoted inclusive of VAT (where applicable).
- Before we can accept your order, full payment is requested from you.
- You agree to indemnify us, IN FULL, against all costs, expenses and outgoings incurred by us in obtaining payments from you in the event that a failed payment occurs. This will include an administration charge of not less than £10.
To redeem any discount codes, please enter your discount code in the option provided at Check Out. This amount will then be deducted from your purchase.
Gift Vouchers are redeemed at check-out.
Personal shoppers are NOT PERMITTED to RE-SELL ANY ITEMS bought through this website.
Post & Packaging
- A shipping charge (based on packed weight) is added to all orders at checkout.
- We currently deliver to the Isle of Man and the UK mainland including the Scottish Highlands and Islands and Northern Ireland.
- Preferred Delivery Date Option - This option is displayed at checkout and is available if you would like your parcel to be delivered on or before a specific date. If this option is chosen, your items will be delivered as close as possible to your chosen delivery date.
- WE CANNOT ALWAYS GUARANTEE THAT YOUR ITEMS WILL BE DELIVERED ON YOUR ‘EXACT’ CHOSEN DELIVERY DATE.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you leave a sufficient amount of time for delivery of your order, in order to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from late shipment.
Cancelling & Returning Orders
- The right to cancel your order within seven working days DOES NOT apply to perishable food items such as fresh cakes/chocolates.
- Cancellation or any other type of change to your order will only be accepted if your items have not yet been prepared.
- WE WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO ISSUE A FULL REFUND TO YOU IF:
- You deem our items faulty or damaged
- Our items do not meet your satisfaction
- You have received an incorrect order
- Our products have been damaged in transit
- All unsuitable items must be returned WITHIN 72 HOURS from the day of receipt. After this period, we cannot accept any returns.
- Please post your Return to:
Berries Luxury Puddings Makers and Confectioners
Port St Mary
Isle of Man
- We will promptly and fully refund you when your unsuitable items have been received by ourselves.
We always do our best to create an excellent shopping experience. If, however, you would like to make a complaint please do not hesitate to contact us. We endeavour to respond to all complaints within 1 working day and to resolve complaints within 5 working days.
Warranty & Liability
Our maximum liability arising out of any order for the supply of goods to you will be limited to the retail price of the goods and delivery contained in that order.
All photographs published on this website are the copyright of their respective owners, whose permission MUST BE SOUGHT for their use.
ALL RIGHTS IN THIS WEBSITE’S DESIGN, TEXT, GRAPHICS, CONTENT, INTERFACES, AND THE SELECTION AND ARRANGEMENTS THEREOF, BELONG TO ‘BERRIES LUXURY CHRISTMAS PUDDING MAKERS AND CONFECTIONERS’. ANY USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING REPRODUCTION, MODIFICATION, DISTRIBUTION, OR REPUBLICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU BREACH THIS CLAUSE YOU WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSSES AND COSTS WHICH OCCUR BECAUSE OF THIS.
This Contract is governed by and interpreted in accordance with Manx Law and the Manx Courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us if they arise.